Let & Unoccupied Properties and Tenants Contents

Our let property and tenants contents policies provide cover for landlords buildings and contents, and tenants contents cover whilst in rented accommodation.  Cover is available for unoccupied properties on a 3, 6 or 12 month basis, whether the property is up for sale or between tenants.

Cover for these areas of insurance may vary depending on the specifics of a chosen policy, but some of the common benefits include:

  • Buildings and Contents cover following loss or damage by such perils as fire, lightening and explosion, malicious damage, theft or attempted theft, storm flood and escape of water or oil, subsidence, heave and landslip and many more.
  • Legal liability to the public as damages for bodily or damage to property, plus defence costs and expenses to the value of £2,000,000 for any one incident or series of incidents arising out of one event or series of events.


Other policies available include Occupied and Unoccupied Commercial Premises Insurance, and also cover for UK based Holiday Homes.


We now have a facility with the Insurance Companies for you to obtain an instant quotation online, and also to purchase the policy direct.

To quote and buy a policy online, simply follow these links:

Landlords Let Property

Tenants Contents

Landlords Unoccupied Property

Unoccupied Properties Undergoing Works

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Unoccupied Commercial Property Owners Insurance

UK Holiday Home Insurance


If you wish us to provide a no obligation quotation for your property, please contact us via telephone on 01823 277188, email or by using the Request a Quote form for information on how to find the right policy for you.