Short Period Car Insurance
Good news, your requirement for short-term vehicle insurance can now be fulfilled as we’ve partnered with one of the UK’s leading providers called GoShorty. Get cover from 1 hour to 28 days in less than 2 minutes!
Who are GoShorty?
GoShorty are one of the UK’s leading short-term car and van insurance providers, and we help thousands of motorists across the UK each week to become insured on a car or a van from just 1 hour to 28 days.
What is temporary short-term vehicle insurance?
Temporary / short-term insurance is comprehensive car and van that lasts from 1 hour up to 28 days or learner driver cover that lasts from 1 day to 6 months. It’s the modern approach to insurance for those who don’t want to be tied down with a 12-month policy.
Why use GoShorty
- Temporary car insurance for drivers 18 to 75
- Temporary van insurance for drivers aged 19 to 75
- Learner driver insurance for drivers aged 17 to 69
- Temporary under 21 car insurance for students and learner drivers
- We cover vehicle values from £1 to £65,000 (some limitations apply)
- Cover available from 1 hour to 28 days for cars and vans (1 day to 24 weeks for Learner Driver Insurance)
- Easy to use online quote form, get short term cover in minutes
- All policies are fully comprehensive
- Can be used to cover business use on a private car
GoShorty allows your motorist clients to:
- Share a vehicle – some drivers may only drive occasionally
- Lend a car to friends or visitors
- Borrow a van to move house or transport a heavy item
- Provide driving practice to a learner driver
- Test drive a car being privately sold
Benefits to our clients:
- Market Leading Panel of Insurers
- Wide Acceptance Criteria
- Competitive Pricing
- 2-minute Quote and Buy Online
- Documents delivered straight into customers inbox
- 1 hour to 28 days durations
- 4.9 Star ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot Rating