At Bruford and Vallance Insurance Services Ltd we care about both the services we offer and the way in which we offer these services to you, our customer. These Service Standards help us to keep you at the top of our priorities.
- No automated telephone system will be installed in our office – a human being, based in our Taunton office will always answer your call. We will never put our clients through a call centre.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Clients visiting our office will be dealt with by one of our advisors immediately. Telephone enquiries from clients will be passed to an available advisor as soon as possible.
- Where telephone enquiries from clients require us to refer or obtain details from an insurer, underwriter, claims department or third party, that enquiry will be made to the exclusion of all other work until the client is telephoned with the information.
- Email enquiries received from clients will, where a reply or answer is required, be responded to the same day.
- Postal enquiries received from clients will, where a reply or answer is required, be sent by return post on the same day that the clients letter is received.
- Approximately 21 days before a policy fall due for renewal the new premium and terms will be offered to the client, giving reasonable time to renew the policy.
- In the event of a claim the client will be referred to our dedicated claims advisor, who will explain the correct procedures relating to the circumstances of the claim.
Request A Quote Or Call Us Today For A Quote On 01823 277188