Whether you’re a property owner or renting tenant, Bruford & Vallance have a number of Let & Unoccupied Properties and Tenants Content Insurance policies to suit your needs. In the event of an emergency, damage or theft, these policies protect your property to make sure you don’t get left empty-handed. Did you know that properties left unoccupied for more than 30 days require specialist insurance policies? Our team of specialists are on hand to make sure you find the right level of cover for your needs, to suit your budget and meet all requirements.


Perhaps you’re in between tenants, pushing back against the current housing climate? Or maybe you need to move away for a period of time and will be leaving your beloved home unattended. Either way, it’s important that you have the right insurance policy in place. We offer 6 and 12 month unoccupied home insurance policies that are specific to your property and personal status.


Every homeowner or renting tenant is different. And with this, so is the reason why your property will be left empty at any given time. Our team of qualified advisors understand this. Which is why they work with you to ensure the policy chosen fits every single one of your requirements. From putting your property up for sale or choosing to move out in favour of some much-needed home renovations, we’ve got you covered. We provide you with a single point-of-contact so there will always be a friendly face and supporting hand there through every application and requirement.


Our Building and Contents cover is one of the common benefits found in each of our unoccupied home insurance policies. It offers a variety of benefits including protection from loss or damage caused by:

  • Fire
  • Lightning and Explosion
  • Malicious Damage
  • Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Storm Flood and Escape of Water or Oil
  • Subsidence
  • Heave and Landslide

This cover also offers legal liability to the public as damaged for bodily or damage to the property. And, we cover defence costs and expenses up to the value of £2,000,000 for a single incident or a series of incidents arising from a single or series of events.


Within our policies, we also have both let and unoccupied commercial premises insurances alongside additional cover suitable for UK-based Holiday Homes. No matter what your individual situation, we have the right solution for your needs. And, we have smooth-lined the entire process.

To get an instant quotation on our products, please select the relevent link below:


Landlords Let Property Insurance

Landlords Unoccupied Insurance

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

Holiday Home Insurance

Tenants Contents Insurance

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Unoccupied Commercial Property Owners Insurance


If you have any questions about any of the policies above, get in contact today. Alternatively, fill out the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch shortly.