High Net Worth Buildings and Contents Insurance
We can now offer a new High Net Worth (HNW) policy specifically underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance, under their Art & Private Client policy, designed exclusively to provide extensive cover for buildings, contents, art, collections and jewellery.
Why choose Ecclesiastical?
Owned by a registered charity, Benefact Trust, Ecclesiastical is a unique financial services organisation. With its main operations and headquarters in the UK, Ecclesiastical also operates in Australia, Canada and Ireland.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance offers insurance, risk management and award-winning service across a broad range of specialisms, including faith, charity, heritage, education, art and private client, real estate and schemes across the UK, Ireland and Canada.
- Founded in 1887 to provide insurance for the Anglican Church, the company now offers a wide range of commercial insurances, as well as home insurance, selling through brokers and directly.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is the main insurer of Grade I listed properties in the UK and is involved in insuring 10 of the UK’s World Heritage Sites.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance insures 22,000 charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance has been insuring independent schools for over 65 years.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is the leading insurer for the Anglican Church in all our territories. It is also the leading multi-faith insurer – protecting churches, synagogues, mosques and Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist temples across our territories.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is rated best insurer by UK brokers in the charity, commercial heritage, education and faith sectors1.
- Ecclesiastical insures over £300 billion worth of property.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is a thirteen-time winner of Fairer Finance’s best home insurance provider.
1 FWD Annual Broker Opinion Survey Results – 200 telephone Interviews carried out by FWD during September – December 2020
2 UK Guide to Company Giving 2021/2022
The Art & Private Client Insurance policy has some unique features, including:
- All risks basis of cover, plus additional covers, including business interruption, trustee indemnity and travel cover
- Extended payment cover for buildings (including listed buildings), fine art and valuables
- Cover extensions include: loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 25% contents uplift for new acquisitions
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals
- Flexibility to accommodate art or contents on a stand-alone basis
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.
For full details of the extensive cover available please use the following links:
- Art & Private Client Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Art & Private Client Policy Document
Some useful documents and information leaflets
- Valuing Your Contents
- Jewellery & Valuables
- Winter Tips
- Heritage Building Maintenance
- Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas
- Considerations of looking after a heritage building
- Buildings Valuation Guide
- Building Works and Repair Guide
- Theft of Metal
- Security Guidance
- Flood Guidance
Please contact us on 01823 277188 or use our request a quote link. When received, one of our advisors will contact you to discuss your needs.