High Net Worth Buildings and Contents Insurance
We can now offer a new High Net Worth (HNW) policy specifically underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance, under their Art & Private Client policy, designed exclusively to provide extensive cover for buildings, contents, art, collections and jewellery.
Why choose Ecclesiastical?
- Ecclesiastical was established in 1887 to protect the Anglican church, and is a commercial organisation owned by a charity.
- They now insure most of the UK’s historic houses, castles and gardens and major collections, as well as most of England’s Treasure Houses. They are the leading insurer of Grade I listed properties in the UK.
- Ecclesiastical are owned by the charity , Allchurches trust and have donated £50million from their profits between 2014 and 2016 to aid good causes, and are aiming to donate a further £100million by 2020.
- Based in London, their specialist team of art experts include historians and market professionals who understand the complexities of valuations. In addition to offering building valuations, their in-house specialist surveyors can provide risk management, security and fire protection guidance.
The Art & Private Client Insurance policy has some unique features, including:
- All risks basis of cover, plus additional covers, including business interruption, trustee indemnity and travel cover
- Extended payment cover for buildings (including listed buildings), fine art and valuables
- Cover extensions include: loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 25% contents uplift for new acquisitions
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals
- Flexibility to accommodate art or contents on a stand-alone basis
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.
For full details of the extensive cover available please use the following links:
- Art & Private Client Policy Summary
- Art & Private Client Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Art & Private Client Policy Document
Some useful documents and information leaflets
Please contact us on 01823 277188 or use our request a quote link. When received, one of our advisors will contact you to discuss your needs.